Leading Microbiologists to Meet at SMi’s 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
The two-day conference will be chaired by Di Morris, Clinical Auditor, AstraZeneca.
Industry case studies will disclose their experiences and strategies to pharmaceutical microbiology from expert speakers including Novo Nordisk, Roche, AstraZeneca, GSK, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi and many more.
Highlights of the conference:
• Discover case studies in establishing holistic Contamination Control Strategies and Real-Time Viable Air Particle Counting with leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
• Gain insight the current state of Endotoxin testing, including alternative test methods and strategic approaches to method validation
• Explore the best practice in data integrity and the automation of environmental monitoring in the Microbiology Quality Control Lab
• Join the important panel discussion on diversity and inclusion in the workplace with an experienced line-up of life science speakers
• Discuss the latest developments in the detailed, rapid detection of microbes in pharmaceutical water
For interested parties to attend, there is an early bird offer with £400 offer for al registrations made by 30th September 2021, visit http://www.pharma-microbiology.com/PR1
There will also be two interactive post-conference workshop day led by prominent speakers on 19th January 2022.
Workshop A on “Keys To A Successful Contamination Control Strategy” led by: STERIS and Sanofi
Workshop B on “Implementing A CCS and Associated Aseptic-Containment Strategy (ACS) With Case Study Of Filling An ATMP-Viral Vector” led by: F Ziel GmbH and PHSS
The full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download online at http://www.pharma-microbiology.com/PR1
The conference is proudly sponsored by: C.T.L. Mat, ECOLAB, Microgenetics
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6164 or [email protected]
For media enquiries and press pass requests, contact Simi Sapal, Head of Marketing on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or [email protected]
SMi’s 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Conference
Conference: 17 – 18 January 2022
Workshops: 19 January 2022
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk